Do you have an idea for an activity or panel?
Even if you don't want to run it, let us know!
Please fill out the form below with the following rules and info in mind:
- Minimum age for hosts is 16.
- Hosts cannot sell merchandise at their panel.
- Host must state if the panel or activity is for an 18+ audience.
- Panels and activities using the Village Conference Centre rooms run for a minimum of one (1) hour. This includes time for set up and tear down: the last ten minutes of the hour will be used to empty the room before the next panel or activity begins.
- If you need more time for your panel, let us know!
- Access to a projector is available upon request, but hosts are expected to bring their own computer with HDMI output to display content.
- YetiCon does not provide hosts with access to the resort’s wifi. Please download what you need to display your content beforehand!
- Although co-hosts are welcome, only the lead host of the panel or activity will be eligible for a partial refund on their pass.
- Featured Panelists (limited space available) will receive a full refund on their pass.
- Hosts must have purchased their YetiCon pass on Eventbrite in order to be considered eligible candidates for selection.
Submission Deadline is April 15th 2018!
By submitting this application you agree that you have read and agree to YetiCon's Policies.